ACTIVITY OF THE COMPANY
The Company activity refers to financing the preparation, implementation and development of programs, projects and similar activities in the field of preservation, sustainable use, protection and improvement of the environment, energy efficiency and the use of renewable sources of energy at the state and local levels, as follows:
- implementation of national strategic planning documents in the field of environmental protection, sustainable development and energy efficiency;
- mediation related to the financing of environmental protection, energy efficiency and renewable energy sources from loans, donations and aid, instruments, programs and funds of the European Union, the United Nations and international organizations, from foreign investments for environmental protection, financial institutions and domestic and foreign legal and natural persons;
- maintaining a database of programs, projects and similar activities in the field of environmental protection and energy efficiency, and the necessary and available financial resources for their implementation;
- establishing and achieving cooperation with international and domestic financial institutions and other legal and natural persons, in order to finance environmental protection and energy efficiency, in accordance with national strategic planning documents in the field of environmental protection, energy efficiency and renewable sources of energy;
- and other activities referring to the financing of environmental protection and energy efficiency.
The Eco-Fund activities are implemented in cooperation with the Ministry of Ecology, Spatial Planning and Urbanism, the Ministry of Finance and Social Welfare, the Ministry of Economic Development, the Ministry of Capital Investments, other state administration bodies, local self-government units, professional, scientific and financial institutions, as well as financial institutions and international organizations.
The Mission of the Eco-Fund is to collect and invest funds in order to develop a sustainable society in Montenegro, based on the efficient use of all natural resources and low-carbon development.
The Vision of the Eco-Fund is to position itself as a leading professional and financial institution in the field of environmental protection and sustainable development in Montenegro.
Eco-Fund defines the following priorities in order to fulfill its Mission and Vision:
1. Securing the income of the Eco-Fund, co-financing of projects, programmes and other
2. Implementation of the Decree on operations or activities emitting greenhouse gases for
which a greenhouse gas emission permit is issued (hereinafter: the Emissions Trading
3. Raising Institutional Visibility